Do you have an idea for your group that we can help bring to life? Contact us today to create your very own unique Segway PT tour. Segway Nova Scotia is pleased to offer the option to customize your Segway experience. Pick and choose what interests you from our standard City Tours or create your own.
What Riders Can Expect
These are general expectations for the glide:
• Our tours include training & orientation. The total length of your Segway Experience depends on the tour option, and how long it takes all riders in the tour group to become comfortable and proficient enough to glide safely (about 10 - 30 minutes, before the tour begins).
• Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.
• Last-minute riders welcome, if spots are available.
• Reservations should be made 24 hours in advance.
• Reservation is not guaranteed until payment is received.
• Cancellations under 24 hours will not be refunded.
• No-shows will be charged their full tour costs.
• We have space for personal belongings, but we cannot be held responsible for loss or theft.
• Riders are responsible for the equipment they are assigned, and are liable for any damage.
• All riders must wear a helmet - these are provided.
• There will be several stops, with opportunities to take pictures and share the cultural heritage of downtown Halifax and it's historic waterfront.
For your safety we require riders to:
• Be at least 14 years of age, and weigh between 100-260 lbs.
• Be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian if under 16 years.
• Be physically able to climb and descend stairs without the assistance of a handrail. Riders must be able to stand for the duration of the tour.
• Sign a liability and code of conduct waiver (if under 16 years the parent or legal guardian must sign).
• Our tours are guided only. Riders are expected to follow instructions from our guides, operate the Segway PT in a safe manner, and respect other riders, pedestrians, & cyclists.